I love winter. I love snuggling up in my blanket on cold nights, I love the holidays, and I admit that caramel frappuccinos from Starbucks contribute to the glory of the season too.
But, hey, I live in California. I'm not going to be seeing a White Christmas any time soon, and even though snow would be epic, I'm pretty content with winter where I live. So in this post, I'll simply be listing all of the things that I love about winter.

But, hey, I live in California. I'm not going to be seeing a White Christmas any time soon, and even though snow would be epic, I'm pretty content with winter where I live. So in this post, I'll simply be listing all of the things that I love about winter.

- I love being wrapped in my duvet.
- I love Starbucks.
- I love cuddly sweaters and scarves.
- I love hot chocolate.
- I love the holidays.
- I love decorating the Christmas tree, and even though we don't religiously celebrate it, it's still a really amazing activity.
- I love marshmallows.
- I love Christmas lights.
- I love setting my New Year's resolution.
- I love making gingerbread houses.
- I love candy canes.
- I love curling up to read.
- I love holiday decor.
- I love winter carols.
- I love, even though it doesn't snow, how it looks outside in winter.
- I love both giving and receiving presents.
- I love family time.
- I love holiday shopping and deals.
- I love watching Christmas movies.
- I love winter-related Pinterest boards.
- I love the cold weather.
- I love the break from school (teehee.)
- I love vacationing during the winter (which we may or may not be doing.)
- I love holiday DIYs.
- I love Santa Clauses :)
Well, that's it for today! I'll definitely be posting more in the future - or at least I hope so!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)
Shine on,
GirlRadio