Pages



f

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Thoughts During a Netflix Marathon

DISCLAIMER: Pretty Little Liars Season 6 spoilers ahead!
1. Okay, Sneha. Take a deep breath. I believe in you. [stuffs carefully curated handful of bubble gum flavored jelly beans in mouth]
2. At least if my mom yells at me for being sedentary all day, I can tell her I ran a marathon.
3. Wait, what? Since when was the fourth season of this other random show available?
4. You're supposed to be finishing the sixth season of PLL, not getting distracted by baby elephant videos!
5. [bites nail] They're so fudging cute.
6. Wait oh my god I've been looking for a shirt like this my whole life urgh. WHY DO ADS EXIST.
7. OK, let's get started.
8. Charlotte died? Who killed her? Let's consult the wiki.
9. Darn it, I have to actually be a patient human being because the identity of her murderer hasn't been revealed yet.
10. i cant do this.
11. I just realized the show is probably ending after Season 7.
12. How will I survive? [begins to sob]
13. I don't know why everyone hates Spaleb. I mean, dude, Hanna approved. But, to be honest, Haleb had SO MUCH chemistry.
14. What does Toby think about this?
15. Let's go rewatch that video of Keegan and Shay reacting to Spaleb.
16. hey keegs thats your woman.
17. "I don't know what to do about this."
18. Let's just get on task again.
19. Aren't these Season 6 promotional covers, like, so fudging gorgeous?
20. They look so fabulous in the 6B cast photos.
21. My babies. [single tear rolls down cheek]
22. Spencer's bangs are really growing on me.
23. I have a character crush on Caleb. And I'm proud.
24. Remember when fetus Caleb had long hair? The good old days.
24. I'm sure I found a behind-the-scenes video for this episode.
25. Oh, I love it when Ashley pranks them.
26. Did Ezra just scream at them?
27. Yeah, he's definitely not the same person he was before the time jump.
28. No, Mom, I was just about to find out who A is!
29. I love how I say that every episode even though it took six seasons for them to reveal it was CeCe.
30. OK FINE I'LL COME FOR DINNER.

xx Sneha




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Every user comment means a lot to me, whether it's a one-liner or a novel. I honestly hope you enjoy my blog! :)

Shine on,
GirlRadio